Saturday, February 18, 2012

Psalm 1


Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, 
Nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD and in His law he meditates, day and night.


The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.  




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the photo and the truth of the scripture you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the picture of one leaf you began with when you wrote the post to encourage me about a month ago, but the last part of the verse,

    whatsoever he does shall prosper

    reminds me of the many leaves on the branch of the picture you ended that post with. I think I do best when I'm on a branch with other leaves who meditate on His law day and night ;^)

    Oh, and by the way, I didn't know I switched from paper to glass over at Ashley Sisk's until you told me. I am really losing it!

    Bless you,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful reminder of the Verse God planted into our lives, once upon a time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I memorized this passage several years ago and God often brings it to my memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful, Andrea. I love the fruitful, lush tree imagery of a person planted in Christ.

    ReplyDelete